Are you a retailer looking to stock essential oils in your business?
doTERRA essential oils can be stocked in online stores or on blogs, hairdressers, beauticians, health food stores, pharmacies, chiropractors, massage therapists, pilates studios, nutritionists, physiotherapists, yoga studios, wellness centres, cafes or any business where your customers are interested in natural health and lifestyle products.
There is no minimum order requirement, you can place an order as little or as often as you like.
With a wholesale account you receive the following:
- 25% to 55% discount on all essential oils purchases
- Option to receive 10% to 30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points, on top of the 25% discount, if you do choose to order monthly. This is entirely optional. With this option you can also receive an addition
- No minimum monthly orders or requirements
- Access to world-class resources and education so you can safely and confidently use your oils in your home and around your family
- Free education from some of the top doTERRA leaders
- Be part of exclusive Facebook Groups where you can ask questions on anything essential oils related and receive feedback and guidance from those already using the products.
When you choose doTERRA, you are choosing essential oils gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
Each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognise the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade doTERRA essential oils.
The purity of an essential oil is its most important characteristic. An essential oil that isn’t pure means you run the risk of putting germs, heavy metals, or adulterants onto or into your body, which can provoke irritation, adverse effects, or even sickness. Without an accepted standard for essential oil quality, doTERRA created its own testing process, calling it CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®. The CPTG process certifies that there are no added fillers, synthetic ingredients, or harmful contaminants in their essential oils that would reduce their efficacy. doTERRA even goes a step further, putting all their products and the packaging through a battery of tests to ensure a long and effective shelf-life. This protocol ensures potency, purity, and consistency batch to batch.
If you want to get started straight away, here are the instructions on how to register as a wholesale customer and place your initial order.
To create your wholesale account, you have two options:
1. Pay a one-off membership fee of $35 and choose any oils or blends that you like with no minimum order requirement. This will automatically give you 25% off the retail price, even on this first order.
2. Purchase an enrolment kit which will waive the $35 membership fee mentioned in the first option. You have the choice of a few different kits (see below) at different prices which come with considerable savings. For businesses wanting to stock a good variety of our most popular oils, I highly recommend the Oil Sharing Kit as it offers the variety as well as a considerable saving on the bulk purchase.
The Oil Sharing Kit includes: 1 x 15 ml bottles each of: Oregano, Lavender Peace, Elevation, Citrus Bliss®, Cilantro and Grapefruit. 2 x 15 ml (unless otherwise noted) bottles each of: Frankincense, Wild Orange, AromaTouch® , Balance, PastTense® (10 ml) and Smart & Sassy®. 3 x 15 ml bottles of each: Lemon, Tea Tree, Peppermint, DigestZen® , Lavender, Easy Air, On Guard® and Ice Blue® (5 ml). 1 x Petal Diffuser. Cap Stickers For Common Oils (5 Sheets). Fractionated Coconut Oil (3.8 Oz). Sample Keychain 8-Vial (Black). Wellness Advocate™ Introductory Packet & Enrolment.
Are you ready to get started and create your wholesale account?
Step 1: Click on this link to get started
Step 2: Click on “Join and Save” in the top menu.
Step 3: Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you. Click continue.
Step 4: Click ‘Local’
Step 5: Choose Wellness Advocate – NOT Wholesale Customer. The Wellness Advocate membership will give you a minimum 25% off all products + my support but will NOT obligate you in any way with future minimum order requirements.
Step 6: Enter your personal information – name, address, email, etc.
Step 7: At Enroller ID, enter my number: 5701408 (it should show you my name, Jayne Day). Enter the same at Sponsor ID as well. Then click verify.
Step 8: Set yourself up with a password and agree to the terms and conditions and click over to the next page.
Step 9: Select the enrolment kit you would like to order (which will waive the enrolment fee) or choose your single oils and add your “Welcome Introductory Pack” for $35 (this is your membership fee)
Step 10: Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
If you would like to purchase your enrolment kit using Afterpay please get in touch and we can arrange that for you.
Welcome to the wonderful world of doTERRA essential oils.
You will receive an email directly from doTERRA with all your login details for future orders to ensure you receive your wholesale discount. I will also email you with further information and add you to our Facebook support groups.